Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Studying studying...

When I am at home, I always study. Of course. Studying my interest.. Flash. Then the thought of coming to camp irks me. All the wayang_ness and shit work.. I rather be at home doing my own things. There is so many things to do for my future but I am wasting my time in camp. I do not see the point in camp doing anything. Nothing in camp is goind to help me in my future. The allowance they pay is so little even a cleaner is getting more than us..

But of course I am just doing my part of the country and wasting 2 years for it. Whatever work I can push, I push. I can dodge, I dodge.

The only consolation is friends you get to know thru your service and training. Good friends.. Buddies.. Brothers.. Other than that, there is nothing to look forward in camp. The only thing to look forward is ORD.. Wahaha.. I am going off in Sept 06.. For those who still have some time to go. Bear with it. Soon you will be out.. Like me.

Ok thats all for today. Take care.. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually life in camp cannot be said to be totally useless lah. In fact, we get to meet all sorts of people and this will help us in our communication skills. Although sometimes "Sai Kang" seems to be a lot for us, it is still manageable for us. It is true that in the SAF, people tend to "Wayang" alot but that does really concern us coz after 2 yrs, we will leave the place. When we are free, we should really do some enrichment activities or else our brain will really get "rusty". Anyway, don't think too much lah. Just take things easy n your life will be happy too. Cheers! :)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya I think I shouldn't think too much.. Haiz.. But very sian. Today I was running then kena spotted by a warrent and Mr Chua saying my running very good. Can beat the Divers. Somemore ask me to volunteer myself to the Navy Sprint.. Haha.. Siao Liao

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home