Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Monday, February 20, 2006

Missed them..

I slept in the bunk alone. My brother's cabinet was empty also. I really have to control myself.

Why must they go together.. Today after running I went to have an early dinner about 5.30pm then bath. Followed by putting back my shoes and taking a walk near the shore(Courageous Walk). While I was walking, I visualise my buddies walking with me.. I was so sad. But I held back as there were trainees.

Everything I do will be only me. Nobody to accompany me anymore.. Haiz..

Life in camp will never be the same again.

Take care my friends..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, u still have us ma... dont worry... RX, huisi and me still ard... so u are not alone ok... *smile*

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) .. Thanks.. I kinda of gotten over them.. Well I got to face reality. You guys are also leaving soon.. After you guys then few months down the road, it will be my turn.. =(

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home