Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Going back to my routine ..

Yesterday I went back to my gym session followed by lunch and another session after that.. Later in the evening I went for a swim and met up with my ex-trainees at the pool. Its been a long time since I last swam with them.. Cherished the times with them.. =)

Then at night went for a run with one of my friends at met at the pool.. Totally shag after that.. Haha.. Gave my friend a goggle also as he asked me whether I got spares anot. While my time here, I had pick up a few. Good ones are at home. Those in camp are lousy.. Hehe.. But I gave one of the best of lousy ones, the one I always use.. Wahah... Not branded but at least it keeps the water out. Well its works for me though.. =)

Want any goggles? Drop me a msg at my tagboard.. Then I will search my treasure chest to pick one nice for you..

PS: Only close friends will know where to find my tagboard. So I guess my goggles will only end up in the hands of good friends.. =)

Cheers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home