Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

Meaningful weekend.

Went out with my uncle this weekend. Finally out of the house if not I will like always be at home on weekends. Then voices saying..


No life !

Go get a girlfriend and go out instead of staying at home !


Starts coming out.. Haha..
Nah... I want to be different. Its not as if I don't get out of the house I will rot.. Haha.

Anyway I got alot of things to settle. Can't find the time. How I wished I need not sleep so more things can be accomplish. Haiz.

Life is so short. Like the SAF officer who died. Sometimes you just wished you did certain things but never did it. Then that regret will stay with you until something or somebody slaps you in the face. No point I guess. Once that moment of time is up then the rest are history so why have regrets? No point..

Think about what you could have done if given another chance because in life I believe we have lots of chances. Whether you want to take and make full use of that second chance is up to you but before you do that. Ask yourself have you learn from the first chance given to you?

Up to date, I still have alot of regrets but no point. For what? You kept saying but you are not doing anything about the situation. Well.. I given up on something personal. Guess to some its important, to some its give and take. But if it comes knocking on my door. I wouldn't mind accepting it to an extent.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home