Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lunchie with my BMT section guys

This time round only 4 managed to turn up. Haiz.. The thing is that when my friend sms them for a gathering. Most of them did not reply. For me, I would have blown my top but he was patient. Dan, Wei, Bai and me. Dan and wei were buddies in BMT so were Bai and me.

Thats the reason why I do not wish to be the organiser as people just can't be bothered to reply or bothered to reply early. Its very difficult. Even when I organise soccer in camp, in the TC, still got people who couldn't careless and take their own sweet time or don't even bother when you ask them whether they want to take part anot.. Thats how life is.. Full of shit.

Usually its the people who made the effort suffer. The rest just enjoy themselves. Do these people ever realise who made this possible? The people behind the whole outing or gathering? I don't think they will ever come to that point. But getting the people together and making it all possible would have made the organiser happy, very happy in fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home