Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Friday, May 12, 2006

Ouch !

On Wednesday, we had our second Life Run in base. I hate it as we had to squeeze into 2 lanes during parts of the base. Its sucks but no choice as the other base had a heli ops resulting in a closure. After that I ran with the OC of BMTC. Kao. I ran from pain in my knees to numbness. Guess endurance is the key but the aftermath was terrible. Ouch !!! We ran about 12 rounds plus the life run which was about 4 rounds. Its nice having a jogging partner. His pace is just nice also. =) Perfect only if my knee and ankle wouldn't give me trouble.. =)

I hurt my left ankle and knee.. Just don't understand why is it when I run long distance only my left leg hurts.. Could it be the shoe or the way I run? Hmm.. I got to analyse the problem..

Today is Vesak Day. Went to the temple I always go on Sunday. My gosh its packed ! To think the people who pray on Sundays are only a handful. Then come this special day, they were all out in full force. Kao.. But there are a lot of pretty girls.. Haha. Why don't they come on Sunday to pray ! Haha..

Will be going to another buddhist site tonight.. Why night is because there will be less people. Then you wouldn't need to squeeze and push with all the devotees.. Oh and also to avoid the red hot joss sticks that people are carrying... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home