Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

More gatherings to come !

I had a another gathering at Orchard Paragon Coffee Bean with my Secondary school friends. Its been a very very long time since we last met.. I actually planned for a soccer session with them. Like I previously said "One must take initiative". So I started calling and SMSing. Then one got back to me saying "How about going to ORchard to 'La Teh'(drink coffee)?" Because my friend just came back from Taiwan after being posted there for a year. I thought why not? So I went. But the problem is I got to leave early as I need to book in at night. Damn lousy right?

After coffee, we went to have dinner. I thought the dinner will be "chop chop" so I can get back home fast. But I was wrong. We went window shopping then it was raining heavily so we couldn't get to our destination early. Kao. I was like... Okie I am not going to eat with them. I called my mum to cook my share. Then about 1900 I left the place.

They went to Hog's Breath at CHIJMES to eat. A place of steak, you can order others dishes but its not worth the money to eat the seafood. That means if you ain't eating steak. Please do not go there. Each dish is about $28-$30+.. I found out that my friends are all working with about $1000+ in salary. So I guess they can afford to spend.

They treated me a bit to potato skins(finger food) and coffee at Paragon. Well.. I am very pai sei. I always pay for myself. I rather people not treat me because I will feel bad if I didn't reciporate. They had treated and taken care of me when I was in secondary. Well when I am out of this sickening organisation. I will get a decent job and treat everyone back. Promise ! Especially my army guys and girls.. Only certain guys I guess. Some guys are not even worth mentioning.. Haha..

Cheers people.. Take care..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home