Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Soccer is full of deadly traps...

I sprained my ankle during soccer.. Damn it.. But it was minor as I can still walk.. =)

Today's Ice Cream Day.. And the we are having CHOCOLATE coated Vanilla.. Yeah ! But I eaten one too many and I wasn't feeling well after resting for an hour in the mess.. Well I continue another hour and nearly miss my dinner in the process...

Damn free hosting doesn't allow me to try out my mail form.. But luckily I got a friend who needs the codes also so he is willing to let me to test it on his site. He wanted to give me a domain.. But nah.. I am a person who doesn't like to owe people favours.. People can owe me but I don't like to owe people..

I finally realise something about myself. I talk extremely little but I do more to help people. For me, I speak through my actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home