Webstats4U - Free web site statistics
Personal homepage website counter Free counter

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Unhealthy lifestyle..

Because of some stupid workplan I had to report back. Then the guys went for supper. I didn't want to go because I didn't like the idea of eating so late besides there isn't any more space in my friend's car. Suddenly there was enough space there so I tag along. Only when we left the camp that we realise we had 7 guys.. Haha. We ended up squeezing into the car. The car was sounded very reluntant to take us as noises were heard from the back.. Haha..

When I reached there. Well I ate because its weird not eating as the rest are and also my IPPT cleared so I can afford to eat.. But for about 3 weeks I have not be running. So.. Err.. Still not advisable to eat supper especially a heavy one. Then we went back. Haha.. The to and back journey was so funny. Haha.. The to journey we had 3 guys in front.. Imagine that ! Haha.. Then the back journey, 5 at the back.. Waha.. my legs nearly cramp at the end of the journey.. Wahah.. So funny.

Looks like I need to exercise. I had stop running about 3 weeks already. My left leg doesn't feel good. Its just an uncomfortable feeling. Its felt like my knee is going to give way thats why I am so afraid of running. Hopefully my left knee is not spoil. Haiz. If not gone liao.. I am going to try running. Please may my leg be okie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home